Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Unreal situation...  (Read 521 times)

Offline AndreiX

• Members
Unreal situation...
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:33:57 PM »
Hey guys! Just noticed the 787 was launched in this GW and it allready has 546 units on order. The odd thing about it is that they are all Direct purchase. This is a very unlikely scenario to ever happen in real life and I am sure it is not the only case. I doubt it that anything could be done (except maybe launch only experimental planes). This makes me wonder... Would live to play in a GW with only experimental airplanes... I guess it would be a lot of work for Sami, but it would be interesting at least. That might be just the push that a lot of bored players would need to "refresh" their moments using the game.

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
Re: Unreal situation...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »
This is a very unlikely scenario to ever happen in real life .

This is a 'game' after all, not a real life simulation.

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 06:45:44 AM »
This is a 'game' after all, not a real life simulation.

+1

IMHO, the big difference with real life is that no greedy shareholder takes dividends in the game. IRL, a company based in Heathrow with infinity benefits would pay a large amount of dividend to shareholders, and it would be tougher to spam direct purchases in insane numbers.

Offline George Bush

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 12:57:23 PM »
Only have to pay dividends if you have shareholders and we are all 100% Shareholders so irrelevant. Now it would be pretty awesome to be able to offer shares and buy each other out ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.