Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 394 times)

ChrisBrown

• Former member
Inactivity
« on: June 01, 2015, 11:04:41 AM »
I have been real busy with work this last month followed by a family holiday. I just logged on to find my airline, that I have been playing for months has been removed. Can I get it back?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 11:29:12 AM »
From the manual

Inactive accounts
The administration closes inactive user accounts on regular intervals. Accounts that have been inactive (no logins / usage) for over 300 days are subject to closure (a separate warning e-mail is sent before the account closes). Any game Credits remaining on these accounts are lost if the account is closed due to inactivity.

From your post details it would appear that it is more likely that your airline may have been closed by the bank due to financial reasons rather than as an inactive account
e.g missed C checks leading to Ramp Checks, CI hits, etc, etc

ChrisBrown

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 11:33:22 AM »
I logged into it in the last 7 days from my phone. It was in good shape with plenty of money and no bank loans.

Online wildavidson

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »
I have been real busy with work this last month followed by a family holiday. I just logged on to find my airline, that I have been playing for months has been removed. Can I get it back?
Or maybe lack of credits

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »
Airlines that have been closed by the user or by the automation (bankruptcy, not enough credits, inactivity etc) can not be restored unfortunately. Since the airplanes and slots may already have new owners and so forth.

According to the game logs the warning of inactivity was sent to your email on May 21st, and the airline closure happened on 27th. The warning resets by logging in to the site, and visiting the dashboard (or any other sub-page) of that particular game world.

If you are absent for a longer time you can use the holiday mode (from dashboard->settings) to prevent the inactivity checker/closure.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:06:24 PM by sami »

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:05:37 PM »
afaik the game spits out warning email at 7 days of inactivity(non login), and 14 days for closure. a simple login + page load will solve that,
if it is from your phone are you sure that page is preload from history?(chrome/maxthon does that)

ChrisBrown

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »
Fair enough, you got me. Now can I have my money back... ? I know, I know I am only messing, However having invested large amounts of time and real money into playing its a shame you cant pay credits to the inactivity period extended, almost as a player bought insurance to protect ourselves against these instances. Kind of sucks I have lost my airline.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 05:11:19 PM »
Like I posted earlier, the vacation mode (disables all the inactivity checks indefinitely, until turned off) is available. And it's free...  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:19:53 PM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.