Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] GW2 all routes removed due to noise?  (Read 175 times)

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
[-] GW2 all routes removed due to noise?
« on: May 21, 2015, 03:40:58 PM »
Hi there,

Noise regulation is implemented in EU. No big deal but my planes were to noisy. Also no big deal except that now it has been implemented clears all my too noisy planes and routes are gone...

Thats killing, why not stopping flights but keeping them in schedule (like what happens when slots are not bought)....

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:07:01 PM by sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: GW2 all routes removed due to noise?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »
Which aircraft in question?

But the unscheduling is correct ( http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,26356.msg335401.html#msg335401 ) since there's currently no simple way to just leave them in schedule and not fly them. But could look into this..

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:59:13 PM »
I hope you can.

Its all my 732's. True that they are too noisy but make me do the hushkits and c'est ca. I have 40 pages of non scheduled flights now all randomly in a list which makes it more or less impossible to reschedule

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 04:38:32 PM »
Checked the tech specs and there is no simple method of making the routes stick with the schedule, without making bigger changes to the system.

(however once the planes are up to noise reg. then I could help with the rescheduling from a backup)

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »
Thank you! I have deleted all routes and started redoing them on the md90's I had saved up.

I think its wise to think about clearer indications on the noise stuff, it came like a surpirse (I knew about it just not the exact date) and could have killed me (maybe it will)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.