Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] GW2: Hushkit installation fails for a/c in maintenance  (Read 151 times)

Offline SteveHunt

• Members
If an aircraft is undergoing C-check, D-check or any seat reconfig (Xtra check), any attempt to perform "Upgrade aircraft" to apply Chapter 3 hushkits results in an error:

Cannot find such aircraft. (3)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:43:45 PM by sami »

Offline wildavidson

• Members
Re: GW2: Hushkit installation fails for a/c in maintenance
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »
Yeah you would need to wait until the heavy maintenance (as you have described) has been concluded and then manually upgrade these aircraft as only 1 major maintenance/configuration can take place at once. I would imagine this is intentional and not a bug.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:52:58 PM »
Don't know which menu/link you used (on which page?) but the upgrade buttons should be hidden when in maint since you cannot have two overlapping maintenances.

Offline wildavidson

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 04:02:22 PM »
Don't know which menu/link you used (on which page?) but the upgrade buttons should be hidden when in maint since you cannot have two overlapping maintenances.
If you go to the my aircraft page and use the check box to select aircraft you can upgrade in bulk from there. I'd imagine thats what hes doing.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 04:43:41 PM »
Tested from My Aircraft listing page, and if the plane is in maintenance it will say "There are no available upgrades for the selected aircraft model or the upgrade has been already installed, or some of the selected aircraft are already in maintenance."

Button for upgrades was visible on the aircraft details page when a/c in maint, but it's now hidden

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.