Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Support ticket response time...  (Read 401 times)

• Former member
Support ticket response time...
« on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:53 AM »
Any one have any idea what the time frame for the support tickets are in this game?

Ive just logged in to find a massive problem... Where it looks like the airline is about to be closed due to bankruptcy, and its due to a error in the game and double charge on a D class check.  In addition the check is now pushing into a second quarter and im a homeless director of an airline...
I find sleeping in the bathroom of certain flights is about as good as it gets for me now... :(

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Support ticket response time...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:18:06 PM »
last i check there is no support ticket in this game, you make your post int he bug report forum.

honestly I doubt D check will be double counted unless you initiated one after it has been checked. And a quick look indicate you need other help on your airline. I would suggest requesting a mentor to help you on your airline. Good luck.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Support ticket response time...
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:15:29 PM »
Responded to the email (the contact form creates a new support ticket).

The a/c in question has its D check expired currently, as seen from the aircraft page:

By default the system will perfom C/D checks to the planes whenever they expire. (Dashboard->Settings)

Looking at your system inbox, I see two automated D check messages, and in cash flow statement two ~9mil deductions for the checks. However it is not possible for the automation to start another check while the plane is already in maintenance (a very simple "0 or 1" trigger), so there must have been some other reason for it.

Looking at the game logs it appears that you have this morning made some manual maintenance actions to this particular aircraft, and I presume this is a cancellation of the ongoing D check which was started by the automation, am I correct? This is my assumption since the only way the system can do multiple D checks in a row is that first the maintenance automation (which is turned on by default) starts the D check (since it is going to expire - normal procedure), then you cancel it manually (for some reason; for example other plans for the aircraft) but leave the check still as expired (= no other manual maintenance actions) and keep the plane flying. Then the automation will again notice the expired check and send the plane again to the D check since one cannot fly with overdue maintenances (risk of heavy penalties for the company)..

The times seem to match my assumption since the automatic D check was started on 23-Feb-2000 game time and the manual maintenance action (check cancellation?) by you was made on 29-Feb-2000 (06.50 UTC this morning of May 20th) and the automation restarted the check on 01-Mar-2000 since it was expired and plane was flying on routes.

So looking at this data, the maintenance system works normally. But if you can clarify what maintenance actions did you do or intend to do with the plane this morning?

(ticket created at 9:57am this morning and responded at 6:15pm)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.