Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Union wants to strike when morale is good  (Read 181 times)

Online schro

• Members
[-] Union wants to strike when morale is good
« on: May 15, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »
In GW2 I received a threat of strike warning a mere 4 months after a raise request was handed down by the union folks. This was a bit unexpected as my morale indicators were showing morale in the mid to upper 90's, which is typically not a level which a threat to strike warning gets generated (I usually see it happening around 40 or so). I suspect the root cause of this to be the fairly recently opened DFW base, as it was only staff at that base that were bent out of shape. However, they are getting paid the same wages and are asking for the same increase as my other staff, which indicates to me that their morale should be more or less equal to that of all other staff.

Therefore, this lack of transparency into labor bugs me - It would seem that either transparency needs to be improved or morale across bases should be better yolked together.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:04:02 PM by sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Union wants to strike when morale is good
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »
The strikes are a function related to payraise requests only, not morale. If you do not accept their "demand" within a reasonable time (and a few other conditions are met), then a strike warning happens... So this works as designed - the morale alone is not a factor (and in this case I presume the morale is going down slowly all the time, but not very quickly it seems...).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.