Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question regarding loans  (Read 437 times)

FreeSpirit

• Former member
Question regarding loans
« on: May 06, 2015, 04:45:22 PM »
question, i think i screwed up and need some advise:
I run 81 x 737-200 and planned on replacing them with md90. My idea was to take out loans giving my dh800 as gurantee. So far it worked having taken out 140 mio loans against airplanes as securities. Now i have the new md90 about to be delivered, i have around 10 x unsecured dh800 with net value 100mio and yet the bank grants me only 11 mio with securities. This leaves me with a huge cash flow gap as i cannot afront the payments of the md90 in the pipe. Is their a loan max ? Independent of your free assets? How is it calculated?
Btw , if you need md 90 let me know, i need to generate cash
Thanks for any replies beforehand.

Luis from freespirit

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Question regarding loans
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »
The loan max should be displayed on the Loan page (ironically, the same page you're taking the loans out from). There is also a hard cap on the total loans that the system will offer, that is adjusted for inflation. In GW4, that number is around 600m in total, regardless of airline assets. Heck, I have 100 billion in the bank and the bank will only offer me 600m....

FreeSpirit

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 05:18:28 PM »
Shro. Thanks. However if i am not at the 600mio cap (have 140 in loans) and have securities to offer worth 150mio (so total asset value 290) why does the bank offer only 11 mio now instead of the 150mio i can offer securities for?

FreeSpirit

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 05:23:54 PM »
i got mixed up by the way, i am playing gw3  ;D

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
you need to look at the loan page, it shows how much you are allow to borrow with and without security. it is based on your current loan, airline size and credit rating.(and many many more factor)

if you are not allow to take a loan, then the only thing you can do is sell those dh800

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.