Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: existing route not working on one da of the week  (Read 520 times)

Offline SMC

• Members
existing route not working on one da of the week
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:57:25 AM »
I have a route established that is broken down by individual days. All daily return trips are functioning except one are functioning fine, making money. One day's schedule continues to show N/A. The slot fees have been paid and show up as green. The pricing is in keeping with the other days of the same trip. It shows up on the bar graph for that destination route but still nothing happening. Any suggestions? I hate to have to pay twice to remove the route for that day and re-establish it again, especially as it may just happen again.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: existing route not working on one da of the week
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 01:21:58 AM »
What flight are you referring to?

For instance - if you are talking about your flight to LAX then you have the following - 2x Mon, 0x Tue, 1 x Wed....etc
Perhaps you have one of the flights leaving late on Sunday so it is actually showing up as a 2nd Monday flight whereas you were expecting it to be a Sunday flight

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: existing route not working on one da of the week
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 02:35:36 AM »
This may just be the effect of the B check.  If you have 7 day schedule, and the route in question is behind a B check (overlapping it), the way it used to work is that all days would get cancelled, since the B check would follow from aircraft to aircraft to aircraft.

Now the B checks are independent of the old end of the month schedule, so one or 2 of the routes may get cancelled per week (if they are overlapping with the B check).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.