Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: need more aircraft in market via game administration  (Read 635 times)

jabor.doha

• Former member

The person who likes this post:
need more aircraft in market via game administration
« on: April 15, 2015, 06:14:12 AM »
need from the game administration to provide more aircraft in game
and also need system to check for some airline oversupply in some airport in Asia airport

best regard

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: need more aircraft in market via game administration
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:13:23 AM »
Uh?

More planes? More planes on the used market? More production capacities? More aircraft models? Something else?

for the oversupply thing, I think the main problem is the unbalance of demand between both legs. It shouyld never be above 20%. I don't know if it's realistic, but it's plainly unintuitive, and makes the game a pain.

Offline wildavidson

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:03:49 AM »
I dont think there should be extra aircraft added to the um. Sami IMO seems to have got it right this time.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 10:10:04 AM »
The number of aircraft cannot magically increase in the middle of the game. The system generated several thousand planes (more than 25000 units all together!!) when the game started and the AI brokers will put them up for sale bit by bit all the time, added with players ordering new planes at ever growing rates (which will eventually come to the market too ).

This part of a new game world is always the hardest in terms of aircraft availability.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:13:47 AM by sami »

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:23 AM »
Aircraft are plentiful so far, no need for more at all.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 12:15:08 PM »
The original poster has only MD80s, and, right now, there are none on the UM. I can't find any 737-500 either for my own use. I don't even speak of E145, my other fleet group, a brand new fleet in 1996.

And??? That's the game. There are a lot of players, and you've got to make decisions : go for another fleet group, buy new planes, or wait a little bit. Adapt. Especially when things don't go as well as planned. If the plan is to lease every MD80 on the market & expand as quick as possible, then the plan has to be adjusted. Not the GW. There are 862 aircraft available right now on the used market, plus plenty of similar aircraft to be bought(TU204, anyone?).

Online schro

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 02:38:15 PM »
I've had no problem collecting 727s.....

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 09:03:42 PM »
Tgo for another fleet group, buy new planes, or wait a little bit. Adapt. Especially when things don't go as well as planned.

Yes, seems to be a total of 912 unsold planes in the used market at the moment, so plenty of choices..

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.