Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Allowed aircraft outside base  (Read 460 times)

Offline Jetonski

• Members
Allowed aircraft outside base
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:06:38 PM »
Hi all,

Would anyone be able to tell me what the algorythm is behind allowed aircraft outside base? I ve seen it increased with 3, 5 or 10 usually on Jan 1st, is there a fixed table behind the increases, are numbers the same for all players or depending on HQ or other factor, and do increases also occur mid-year or only Jan 1st?

Thank you very much for some enlightment,

Offline wildavidson

• Members
Re: Allowed aircraft outside base
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:59:03 PM »
 - The max. number of aircraft outside HQ is relative to game year. In 1950 it's 100, in 1990 it's 350 and in 2015 it's 600. The growth is linear between these three 'step points' - so in year 2000 for example it's 450. After year 2015 the limit stays at 600. The limit number increases on 1st Jan every year and it's rounded to nearest 5 so it may not change every year. As before only scheduled aircraft count towards this limit, there are no limits on aircraft on order / aircraft unscheduled / aircraft for sale etc. Nor there are any limits for the count of aircraft in your HQ naturally.,26356.msg308658.html#msg308658

Offline Jetonski

• Members
Re: Allowed aircraft outside base
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:49:56 AM »
Hi Dwilson,

Super - Thank you very much for your explanation!

Kind regards,

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.