Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Marketing  (Read 434 times)

Offline tdf42

• Members
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:50:50 PM »
1.2 million a month for the past 8 or 9 months has raised my company image 10 points. Yes my routes are making more, but I have a young all jet fleet and have had that for the past 4 years and wonder why how much do I have to spend to get the fat image numbers I see others have.   

Offline tvdan1043

• Members
Re: Marketing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 02:42:15 AM »
Without knowing the size of your airline, it's impossible to assign a dollar amount (and even then, there is not a known formula). The amount of marketing dollars required to move the needle is proportional to the size of your airline.

And unless you are doing a lot of intercontinental routes, a company image of 100 is not going to bring in more traffic. For an all-domestic or short-haul airline, 60-70 is all you need, and spending more to move it higher is a waste of money as there is little to no return on that investment. Medium-haul can benefit from 80-90 CI. Only ocean-hopping routes can really benefit from a CI higher than 90.

Offline tdf42

• Members
Re: Marketing
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:27:20 AM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.