Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Buying aircraft from fellow alliance members.  (Read 477 times)

Offline 11Air

• Members
Buying aircraft from fellow alliance members.
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:17:20 AM »
Your system checks the price, and rejects my offer if the listed price is too low.  He wants to sell, so has listed a low price, I want to buy and will pay the minimum (or more to help a member in trouble, say average price), could that little 'check alliance minimum price' thingy tell me I will have to pay the "Average Price Of ---" and ask me to COFIRM or return.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Buying aircraft from fellow alliance members.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »
The person listing the plane for sale can see the upper/lower price limits when he creates the sale listing.

Offline spiff23

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 02:53:51 AM »
If they list at the lowest price, but you (or recipient) do not buy in almost real time there is a probability that the minimum price will go up and then the buyer will get a note the price is too low for intra alliance transaction.

Unless you are both online, the seller should probably add $100k above the low price if you may not be online for a few hours/days. 

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 11:07:43 AM »
happened to me once to ask the buddy to raise up the price. He made more than 3M$ extra(but I needed the jet)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.