Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Increased demand  (Read 678 times)

Markstevo

• Former member
Increased demand
« on: February 18, 2015, 09:36:42 AM »
Hi, I would imagine passenger demand to & from destinations will increase as the game progresses, without keeping an eye on specific routes is there anyway of checking (if indeed demand does increase)?
Thanks

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Increased demand
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 12:11:28 PM »
 passenger demand to & from destinations will increase as the game progresses

yes

without keeping an eye on specific routes is there anyway of checking

no

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »
Even keeping an eye, it's tough, as the data the game gives is is unaccurate(on purpose). Plus some events as the 11th of September or the Birf flu in Asia, while not in the news, have a negative impact upon traffic.

But I know the demand on the Nūrnberg-Zvartnots line was around 50 in the 2000s. In the 2020s GW3 is currently in, it's around 70.

Markstevo

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 05:19:10 PM »
Thanks for that guys, some of the popular European destinations are around 30 but have been really popular in real time since the 80's & 90's, guess I'll just have an aircraft at the ready & keep an eye on the routes!
Cheers

Delta24Heavy

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 07:48:46 PM »
added quesiton on this, I have a base in the caribean.  Im doing descent with it right now but some of the places I would like to fly are too far for my aircraft and too small demand for an airbus or boeing.  Overtime will the demand increase so I may be able to purchase an airbus?

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 07:28:23 AM »
added quesiton on this, I have a base in the caribean.  Im doing descent with it right now but some of the places I would like to fly are too far for my aircraft and too small demand for an airbus or boeing.  Overtime will the demand increase so I may be able to purchase an airbus?

Ye

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.