Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LAS having chronic winter weather delays and cancellations  (Read 593 times)

Offline WorldTraveler

• Members
LAS having chronic winter weather delays and cancellations
« on: February 10, 2015, 08:52:56 PM »
Hello,

I have noticed that between every September and February, I get hammered with weather delays and cancellations in and out of LAS.  Last week, I had 51 cancellations alone(4% of my total flights) with around 7,000 minutes of weather related delays.  The funny thing is that out of all of this, only three routes out of LGA were affected by weather.  I wouldn't think it an issue if it were all routes going to the north, but it's not, it's systemwide.  Las Vegas is probably the one airport in the United States that almost never experiences any winter-related weather issues.  That area of the country is more affected by the Monsoon season in July and August.  After operating out of LAS for three winters, this is consistent, it happens every winter, so clearly this game world is programmed to negatively affect LAS during the winter with weather issues.  But why?  It doesn't make any sense.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.