Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Business class Load factor!  (Read 481 times)

Offline Carnacalla

• Members
Business class Load factor!
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:01:00 AM »
Last week my business class on 4 flights fell from 100% to 25% and will not rise no matter what I do!

Offline vortex787

• Members
Re: Business class Load factor!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 12:10:19 AM »
Hi,

something similar just happened to me this week with my economy class LF on 2 of my routes. (not on the other 10 routes)

I have a monopoly on these routes, so I adjusted the ticket prices so that the average LF is around 80% at each flight (about 8 flights per route per day). The prices have been more or less stable for a few weeks and every flight has its individual price for maximum profit.
But last week the average LF dropped by 30-40% to about 55-65% LF on every single flight (both ways) on these 2 routes. I checked the demand: It has not changed and I am even under supplying these routes. Also I still am the only airline serving these routes and there is no airline in the 3 weeks forecast on the route analysis page.

This behaviour appears very odd to me... have I done something wrong?

Offline ajalil

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 09:51:24 AM »
Happened to me aswel.. i just thought with decreased interest rate and low fuel prices we were looking at a temporary financial crises in the world.. hehe.. anyway it worked up again i think the reason was flight cancellation in between where lf suddenly fell to zero on one flight so the whole weeks average was affected

I may be wrong lets see what others have to say
Regards,

Ajalil

Offline Carnacalla

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 10:34:28 PM »
Following the pullout of an airline from the route, my loads shot back up. It Probably another airline under cutting my business class.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.