Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Select points on Payload-Range-figure  (Read 368 times)

Offline vortex787

• Members
Select points on Payload-Range-figure
« on: January 10, 2015, 01:01:20 PM »
Hi there,

I'm in the process of chosing a new aircraft and I have a suggestion for an update to the game. As probably all of you know on most A/C types you can choose various seat configs, however the payload-range-diagram only shows the standard config point of payload/NumberOfPax vs. range. I am now comparing the ATR 72-500 to the ATR 72-600 and find it very hard to see whether the ATR 72-600 can fly more or less miles with full pax (max seat config is Y74) than the ATR 72-500 (with Y74 seats) can do.

My suggestion is to add the other seat configs you can buy for this aircraft to the payload-range-diagram too or to make it possible to zoom in on the diagram itself. By this I want to achieve a preciser estimation of which A/C would fit my needs better.

Offline ajalil

• Members
Re: Select points on Payload-Range-figure
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 04:14:58 PM »
Good suggestion, and please also while you are at it when searching new or old aircrafts please provide a filter to aircraft categories.. Small medium large etc.. If i only have a medium base i wish to go shopping only for aircrafts in that category

Offline vortex787

• Members
Re: Select points on Payload-Range-figure
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 11:37:22 AM »
Thanks for the response.

Maybe someone with knowledge from a more advanced game world can help me on my specific question.
In the official brochure of the ATR 72-600 ( it says that the range with max pax (they mentioned 70 but indeed max should be 74) is 825nm. Compared to the ATR 72-500 this is a huge step, as this one has a max range of 630nm (in AWS). What is the max range of the ATR 72-600 in AWS with maximum seating configuration?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.