Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Demand of Destinations  (Read 261 times)

Offline vortex787

• Members
Demand of Destinations
« on: January 08, 2015, 12:54:47 PM »
Hi there,

I just created an airline in Beginner's World and when I selected the airport for my HQ I could look at several airports and saw how much demand there is on some routes and how much of this demand is being supplied already. When I am ingame clicking on airport information I can again browse through different airports, however I do not see how much demand there is for specific routes (only domestic/international/long-haul demand). Is there any way to see what routes are demanded by public at a specific airport? Or is this view only available to those creating a new airline?

If this feature is only available to beginners chosing their HQ airport, how will I know which routes should I fly? When it says for example 50% international demand, this could be anything! I find it hard to see which routes are demanded by the passengers and which have low demand.

Looking from this perspective it would be a real cool feature to ask passengers about their needs. A feature like being able to raise surveys with the passengers aboard the aircraft would be a nice thing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:00:39 PM by vortex787 »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Demand of Destinations
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »
Please see the manual's startup guide on how to do route / passenger research: http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/General/Startup2/

Guide has 4 parts, make sure you read all of those (1-3 are the very essential ones).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.