Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: constantly reload thıs page ıs not allowed message to open airport slots  (Read 2003 times)

Solemus

• Former member
Re: constantly reload thıs page ıs not allowed message to open airport slots
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »
Jesus bloody Christ there are a lot of whinging old women on this game nowadays  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Elouda

• Members
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 01:41:20 AM »
It's a fairly valid complaint when the message is so misleading.

Offline Wagster

• Members
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
I, for one, am happy that all you exploiters are getting locked out, despite your caught-in-the-act excuses, as the current system favors the refresher, not the highest bidder (including anti-monopoly fees) or the new or smaller airline at an airport.

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2014, 10:12:56 PM »
So whenever im blocked because im scheduling and checking the right slots (which exact timings ARE available) in my airport (which happens occasionally) and im locked for 10 minutes i leave the computer for 20 and am still blocked......

This has happened multiple times and is frustrating and invalid. So it would be nice if this issue is dealt with.

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
if it says 10 minutes it should count down from that minute so its clear when one can access again.
Stop this nonsense

This is a very good idea actually.

Offline Superbenj

• Members
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 07:10:31 AM »
Whether that transparent or not, something clearly needs to be done to the current message which states 10 minutes when it is clearly nowhere near 10 minutes

Perhaps an option, like the UM that allows 10 checks an hour or so and explicitly states how many you have left would be handy.

It would be good if the slot % by airline graph functionality was still accessible as some of my clicks are to view that as opposed to the actual availability

Mirage

• Former member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2014, 02:01:14 PM »
Given that many people, including me, uses the airport info page to check on competitors and the current market share, wouldn't it be more logical that you don't get blocked from the slots by visiting the info-page of the airport?

I understand why limitations and rules like these were implemented in the game, but the execution of this rule should and could be better than it currently is.

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 01:53:43 AM »
Yeah, this really needs attention. Been locked out for 2 hours now, only tried to reload the page twice in that time. 10 minutes? Ohhhhhkay...
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline Helix

• Members
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
you guys must be really pushing it... what are you doing?

I also check on my competitors and look at the slot overview regulary (2-4 times per game week). Also, when I look around for a new base airport I open 5-10 tabs and check the slots one by one in a short period of time. I have not once been locked out.

Offline Superbenj

• Members
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 12:10:43 PM »
you guys must be really pushing it... what are you doing?

I also check on my competitors and look at the slot overview regulary (2-4 times per game week). Also, when I look around for a new base airport I open 5-10 tabs and check the slots one by one in a short period of time. I have not once been locked out.
That's the other thing to be quite random, I have been banned when Im aware I have been pressing it a lot but also when I think I've only checked it a couple of times within an hour or so.

That may just be perception and I may well have triggered it the same number of times, it would be good if the actual rule was transparent though so we know why

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.