Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Lack of used A\C  (Read 1107 times)

Offline CS

• Members
Lack of used A\C
« on: December 22, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »
Seems to be a serious shortage on the used market of common types of this era e.g. DC6 \7. 

Offline Elouda

• Members
Re: Lack of used A\C
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »
DC-7 does seem to be short, but looking at the global statistics theres over 1450 DC-6 in service already, which is twice the real production run.

Its not so much that there aren't aircraft, its just that they get taken near instantly - from watching this (and trying to grab them for myself), after a refresh puts DC-6's onto the UM, I give it a minute at most for all the 6Bs to be gone, and 5 minutes for all of the regular ones to also be gone.

Solemus

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
When a new game starts all the popular aircraft go really quick, I found that out many times  ;D

Offline Blur CEO

• Members
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 02:21:03 AM »
In America Russia plane flys you, for twice the cost but half the purchase price.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 02:26:21 AM »
Perfectly normal for no popular types to be available. Also perfectly normal for at least one person that doesn't know this to open a thread about it at this point in the game.

Offline armadillomaster

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »
There were plenty of C46's  ;D

Offline Kadachiman

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 08:35:36 AM »
So true Schro...everybody wants the same planes and then are surprised that there are no planes of that type left...how is it so?...must be a game programming problem

Any bets on ....This is unfair as no slots left post comes up within 2-3 days?

Online Air Azure [President and CEO]

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
So true Schro...everybody wants the same planes and then are surprised that there are no planes of that type left...how is it so?...must be a game programming problem

Any bets on ....This is unfair as no slots left post comes up within 2-3 days?
Any bets on your bankruptcy within 2 days?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 11:25:32 AM »
it will take longer than 2 days...so no bet from me

Offline JJP

• Members
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 09:21:41 PM »
How does the used aircraft market look in this world now?  I am thinking about sliding into this game in a while and was just wondering.

Also, since it has been quite some time since I have played, is a player able to explore a world before fully committing to paying for playing in that world (i.e. check available airports, slots, used aircraft market, etc.)?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 09:38:40 PM »
You can join a world and you have 15 mins to do anything you wish, before your 5 cr for joining are locked in. Close the account in that game before that, 5 cr is returned.

Try the beginner world perhaps first, if you've been absent for a long time?

Offline JJP

• Members
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 02:27:56 PM »
Thanks, Sami!  I've been gone for probably 1 year?  But, that is great news about looking around the game world.  Thanks!

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 08:54:47 PM »
I think it is a decent time to join this game world. new generation aircraft ordering is a little bit of a mess right now since everyone are piling on aircraft ordering. The lesser popular model will be widely available in used market soon.

obviously if you jump into ORD and expect to rule then you can do that in bw, but if you are experienced then I think you will enjoy this gameworld if you can find a decent size airport and some outside the cookie cutter strategy.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:10:50 PM by Aoitsuki »

Offline JJP

• Members
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 12:06:12 AM »
Thanks, Aoisuki.  I've been checking out the game world, and it seems like routes all over the world are completely and totally saturated (unless you go for those 10 - 30 passenger routes).  Not sure this would be a good time for me to join . . .

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.