Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: airport slot charges not reflect in statement  (Read 679 times)

Offline Roman Davydov

• Members
airport slot charges not reflect in statement
« on: December 21, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
Me found that my expenses on purchase of airport slots not show up in statement, but instead system charge 33% tax even if last week was non-profitable. Can I ask admin to take a look if everything ok with my accounting?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
Re: airport slot charges not reflect in statement
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:49:55 PM »
The slot expensing is correct (they are not deductible expenses), please refer to manual: http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/Office/Accounting/#Expense

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 09:01:01 AM »
Sami, these full airports that open new slots give too much bias to the players who can sit and wait for a few days.  I suggest:-

1. It's a weakness in the game to my mind.  There should be a system for auctioning off these prime slots, perhaps limited to one sealed bid per player with a route from of to that airport.  Certainly if I owned that airport I'd be doing exactly that and ploughing the proceeds back into airport for new runways, terminals or even a new airport. 

2. It would be a whole new side to the game to act as an airport operator (which your planes would automatically be barred from) but that's for the future (though I'd be disappointed if you didn't already have plans).

Thanks for all you do do, 11Air

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »
Sami, these full airports that open new slots give too much bias to the players who can sit and wait for a few days.  I suggest:-

1. It's a weakness in the game to my mind.  There should be a system for auctioning off these prime slots, perhaps limited to one sealed bid per player with a route from of to that airport.  Certainly if I owned that airport I'd be doing exactly that and ploughing the proceeds back into airport for new runways, terminals or even a new airport. 

2. It would be a whole new side to the game to act as an airport operator (which your planes would automatically be barred from) but that's for the future (though I'd be disappointed if you didn't already have plans).

Thanks for all you do do, 11Air

check feature request forum. it has been suggest and discussed many times. Just need time to be implemented.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:27:37 AM by Aoitsuki »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.