Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Game world on very hard mode ?  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Teemu

• Members
Re: Game world on very hard mode ?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 12:19:42 PM »
your problem is having 7 aircrafts and 4 aircraft types. And started on an airport without real future. I strongly suggest get a mentor, get more info about the game, and then consider restart in a better airport.

I've been here since 2007. So I think I know what I'm doing. Yeah I got too much types in my fleet. The fuel price jumping above 200 is the issue. If the price is bellow it I make money... Just wasn't paying enough attention on the fuel price and made bad call when replacing the VC10 with B722Adv.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 12:34:58 PM »
I agree with the previous post you made a tactical error with your fleet types
However it is normal to put the blame on the game and not the players....so yep blame the fuel price increase

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2014, 04:26:55 PM »
There seems to be a 10% annual inflation if you consider wage increments!

Offline pndsc

• Members
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 05:39:21 PM »
Im considering entering GW2. How is it? After reading through this thread it seems to be just as was said - its only half full.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 05:43:50 PM by pndsc »

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2014, 07:54:52 PM »
Im considering entering GW2. How is it? After reading through this thread it seems to be just as was said - its only half full.

Like any Game World - if you select the right airport and aircraft to match the demand from that airport then you will be successful in the game.
e.g. if you chose an already slot congested airport you may struggle

The fuel price looks like it may head downwards soon.....my crystal ball prediction...lol

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »
I think a lot of the bloodshed is over at this point. The game was in very easy mode for too long which resulted in all the butthurt that you see in this thread. Now that the weaker players are vanquished (and restarted, some using less than savory tactics), profitability is pretty easy in the right base

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
I haven't felt anything. Nothing.

Offline pndsc

• Members
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »
Well, I've decided to take a crack at it in a base I've never tried before. Hopefully I can get some good long term action going.

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »
Which airline exec was it that said "You have recession, you have depression, and then you have the airline industry"
If anything I think these games are too easy. I doubt there has ever been any airline in history that makes multiple millions profit every week like a lot of airlines in this game world are.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:39:46 AM by TerryMcKenna »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.