Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Best home base?  (Read 411 times)

Offline crimsonsand

• Members
Best home base?
« on: December 05, 2014, 12:40:41 AM »
What is the best home base to start off in USA? I am always choosing a bad one that gets me bankrupt what is the best way to choose a good one?

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
Re: Best home base?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 04:16:56 AM »
It's not always a case of 'good' or 'bad' base. It's aircraft selection and scheduling.

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Best home base?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 07:39:05 AM »
Plus, it's heavily competition dependant. If you choose a home base with excellent destinations, but with very strong opponents and no slot limits, they are going to crush you painfully. So it's impossible tu say "Cinncinati is a good base", as it depends on the dynamics of the game.

in GW3, when a 732-plane company based in Paris-CDG did collapse, 3 companies did immediatly expand there. It's not random. You'll have more place if you go where opponents are not. That, and what bdnascar3 said : make a good use of your fleet. Choose 1 or 2 categories fit to the lines your airport offers, make the planes fly all day long, be sure to flights spaced enough not to have to much schedule problems, and check your prices on a regular basis(ideal LF is 85%, in general. In some occurences, less. Not often more).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.