Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft for lease  (Read 265 times)

Offline ajalil

• Members
Aircraft for lease
« on: November 26, 2014, 01:52:16 PM »
Hi,

I can see that some airlines (Jetsonski fly) are leasing out/selling aircrafts which are fairly new. I have even leased an aircraft from that player.

To earn the money in game, is it a good idea to use your idle aircrafts to give them out on lease, or sale..
Also why are used aircraft prices higher then ordering a new one? In example, ATR42-500 aircrafts new price 11 million something, while on used aircraft sales, some are as high as 14 - 17 million... The only difference is, new aircraft may have longer waiting time for delivery... while a used aircraft for lease or purchase you can get within two weeks...

My airline is generating positive revenue now, and I am thinking of changing my leased aircrafts into owned ones. I will start off with my ATR fleet. Should I try to order new ones or buy used ones? Also financially I was thinking of taking out loan for "owned" aircrafts by setting those I already have as collateral (assets) to bank. Since the selling price for used aircrafts is higher then new ones, Will the bank give me better loan for assets of higher purchase price?

Regards,
Ajalil.
Regards,

Ajalil

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.