We have received requests from users to implement the Bitcoin virtual currency
payment possibility into our systems, and we're happy to announce that starting today you can buy AirwaySim Credits also with Bitcoins.
Bitcoin is an open source P2P virtual currency not controlled by any bank or institution. Bitcoin is the first fully implemented decentralized cryptocurrency and it is also the largest cryptocurrency in terms of total market value.
You can read more about Bitcoins here: https://bitcoin.org/en/
The payment flow is as follows:
- First select the desired amount of credits. Please note that you can choose Bitcoins [BTC] as the displayed currency from the top right corner's currency selector, giving you a quick info about the conversion rate (the currency rates are updated every 30 minutes and BTC rate is supplied by our payment processor).
- Confirm the order at the second page.
- After that you are moved to our Bitcoin payment processor's site.
- Next you will need to complete the Bitcoin payment using your Bitcoin wallet software, in this example we're using MultiBit. Usage of each payment software varies, but simply either drag&drop the QR code to the software, or copy-paste the recipient's wallet address and amount.
- After you have confirmed the payment, the payment processor's window in your browser will automatically refresh after a few moments after they register the payment.
- Please then click "Back to merchant" to return to our site. By this time the order should have also already registered to our server and Credits added to your account. Bitcoin payments are instant.
Please note that if you do not complete the Bitcoin payment within 15 minutes a timeout will happen, and it's not possible to complete that particular order anymore.
Buy Credits: https://www.airwaysim.com/Profile/Credits