As you may know, AirwaySim is committed in building a bug-free software. Due to the number of new features implemented continuously, together with other changes, there are naturally occasional issues and bugs in the system. The help of our users in reporting these issues is very valuable and traditionally we have rewarded the reporters with free Credits.
These bug report rewards are sent every few years to all people who have reported bugs in the forum's proper sub-section (and the report has been confirmed as a bug). So far previously a total of 2034 free Credits have been distributed by this system.
We have today awarded free Credits to all who have submitted bug reports via the bug report forum during the last ~2 years. Each user who has reported a confirmed bug has been awarded 2 free Credits per each bug report, and we've handed out a total of 780 AirwaySim Credits
on this round of "Bug report rewards". This is the 4th time these reward Credits are awarded, and we plan to continue this tradition.
If you are one of the members you can see the extra Credits already added to your account, and you can confirm this from the Credits history page displaying all transactions: http://www.airwaysim.com/Profile/Credits/History/
Thanks to the reports from our users AirwaySim is in our mind, still, a very much bug-free software.
As a reminder for the future:
- If you have in your mind found a bug of the software please report it via the Bug Reports forum.
- But please SEARCH first both the archives and the active reports forum to make sure it has not been reported already.
- Read also the instructions post on how to make a proper report (= what data is needed etc.).
- Incomplete or otherwise "unnecessary" reports make our job harder so please keep in mind the instructions.
- So please do not just post there in search of free Credits, we'll be angry about that ..