Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Mentor Request/Help  (Read 182 times)

Offline sansa93

• Members
Mentor Request/Help
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:46:10 PM »
One day I'm making a nice healthy profit with a good sum of money in the bank, and the next I'm barely making it and am down to $10m and falling. I don't really see where I went wrong... Maybe I tried to expand too quickly? I don't know... I made sure that when I opened a new base that I had enough cash reserves to last me at least until my new routes started to become profitable. But now here I am making break even/slight losses and scratching my head wondering what could have went wrong. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. This is exactly how one of my first airlines went bankrupt. I feel like I am still able to save this airline, though... but I'm not really sure how...

Edit: Well, I don't know exactly what happened but it would appear that my airline is beginning to turn itself around. I think it was because I opened a base and many new routes in a relatively short time, so the routes weren't able to begin making healthy profits until a couple months after opening them. That, on top of the second base costs, placed a heavy financial burden on my airline and began to sink it... Anyways, things are looking up for me now. I don't know how helpful this post will be to anyone but hopefully someone might be able to learn from this.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:07:20 PM by sansa93 »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.