Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Shortcut to find demand?  (Read 469 times)

Offline ajalil

• Members
Shortcut to find demand?
« on: November 19, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
Hei,

I've been playing AirwaySim for about 1 week now, and after 3 bankruptcies I finally managed to get an airline which is generating positive revenue... Atleast for now..
Now that I wish to expand and try new markets (routes) I am having trouble finding a suitable route. Every airport I search, I find about 30-60 pax demand where I operate A320 only for fleet commonality.

I remember when I started the game (select base) it showed a short summary of the Airport selected (ENZV) to show what airports and demands, etc. I have not been able to find that later. Is there any way to find the table so I can see top demanded destinations? It will be much easier then to open one and one airport in route planning..

Thanks!
Regards,

Ajalil

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: Shortcut to find demand?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 02:55:24 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to AWS

To answer you question, that information is only available at choosing your HQ, to give new players some idea about their about to choose base. Before we don't have that, and this is an effort to aid new players as much as possible

Now your only choice is to search every routes in Route Planning to find out demand/supply of each one. And it's part of the fun, IMO

Cheers

HP

Offline Luperco

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »
This it is a very bad aspect of the otherwise good and addictive game. The search for a route with demand.

Hundred and hundred of click and close, click and close. There is no fun in that. It is boring. Especially if your internet connection is not ideal (for example on mobile).

I don't understand why the demand (and possibly the actual offer) of each route is not shown on the Route planning list.
Saluti
Emanuele

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 06:03:53 PM »
I don't understand why the demand (and possibly the actual offer) of each route is not shown on the Route planning list.

Has been discussed in the past, and won't happen (with the current demand systems at least). Purely a game play related decision.

Offline ajalil

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 06:40:51 PM »
Hey,
Thanks anyway guys i agree that this should have been available coz i play on my mobile too. I guess next time i should take a screenshot at base selection..

Regards
Ajalil
Regards,

Ajalil

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.