Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: NEED SOME HELP!!!  (Read 355 times)

• Former member
« on: November 17, 2014, 12:54:04 AM »
I keep losing money can anyone please help me out!!! I am losing 1mil+ a month will be bankrupt in the next few months unless I can start making a profit even if it is a small one!!!

Thanks for any help or advice!!

Leo CH

• Former member
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 05:43:02 PM »

I went to your airline and took a look... I'm a beginner too...

- I saw you have a few lines with to much offer, so you must be loosing money on those.
- Do you have a lot of marketing? Marketing's good to start the airline or a big airplane, but you must keep it low so you don't spend too much money
- be careful with rocket prices... get them 5% to 10% or 15% lower when you start your inline, but you must raise them once you are in "green"... about 80% to 90% or more sold tickets... if you are about 50% or 60% try keep them as they are suggested, but in all cases you must take a look at your prices at least once a week!
- other thing, try to always have the same kind of planes and/or same kind of engines... it costs less when they're the same constructor.

Hope I could help you... I try to keep my airline alive as well... Not bad for the moment!!! Better than some of my friends that start paying it! But we learn making errors or reading about other player's errors!!!

Best regards!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.