Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Mysterious drops in CI ?  (Read 507 times)

Offline SAC

• Members
Mysterious drops in CI ?
« on: November 16, 2014, 10:36:35 PM »
I have not sacked anyone. I have had no strikes. I have not missed any checks. I have not reduced, or ended, any marketing campaigns. I have not been caught having an affair with my PA (yet ;) ) but still I find my CI dropped by several points over night.  I can't see why, there seems no obvious reason. As far as I can see this seems to have happened to more than just my airline. Anyone else suffered this  ?
...it's not over until I say it's over

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Mysterious drops in CI ?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 10:57:20 PM »
There's a volcano going off that's delaying your flights. You should have delays through the roof due to force majure. This is a recently added "feature" that is not logical with respect to CI impact.

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 11:03:26 PM »
Great !  Not sure that is my airlines fault, and think the flying public would see that.  My CI should not be affected by this...IMO. 
...it's not over until I say it's over

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 11:49:29 PM »
Great !  Not sure that is my airlines fault, and think the flying public would see that.  My CI should not be affected by this...IMO.

My phone agrees as it tries to auto correct it to force manure to call it like it is

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »
customers are not rational in the real world. The icelandic volcano did hurt the real life CI of impacted companies.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.