Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 1.7 of 8 million to pay the last 20% of my 732A  (Read 729 times)

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
1.7 of 8 million to pay the last 20% of my 732A
« on: November 14, 2014, 10:49:47 AM »
Hey there,
Not sure if we're talking about a bug or plain accounting and inflation since thats where the problem is probably.
Story: Ordered 50 732A years ago. 80% prepaid so 1.7 million is to be paid on delivery.

Now I wanted to increase the prepay to 100% since D checks are about the same time. Suddenly 8 million is deducted from my account.
Screen attached:

My question:
What will I pay in the end? 1.7 or 8 million since it makes quite a difference to me when they're delivered.If so, I agreed with the terms made in 1969 which state what I paid and what I should pay on delivery...

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: 1.7 of 8 million to pay the last 20% of my 732A
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 11:20:36 AM »
If you edit the order, the new terms are displayed there, and that's the final. If you do not edit, then it's the terms you signed up when you originally ordered them.

Other than that, cannot comment yet.

However, the editor cannot calculate everything backwards fully, so it's fully possible that the difference is due to inflation which is quite high at these years. But would have to test myself first...

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:58:16 PM »
I will let you know in a game year what the outcome of my question will be. Lets hope for the low  ::)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
No, there's no question of uncertainty about it. If you do not edit it, it's the same deal what you signed up for. If you edit it, it's the terms you see on the edit page .. can't be anything else than either of those two.

(For the issue/question itself, haven't tested yet.)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.