Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Used market pricing limits divide by zero, mark two  (Read 624 times)

Offline schro

• Members
[ok] Used market pricing limits divide by zero, mark two
« on: November 10, 2014, 05:52:38 PM »
So, the plane dynamic pricing is back at the bar drinking like a fish. In this scenario, we will examine the A306R's within GW3.

1. Current new price for a max MTOW 306R is 126m from the manufacturer (WITH NO DISCOUNTS)
2. Current alliance minimum for the plane described in number 1 that's fresh off the production line is 137m
3. Advisor's opinion on valuation is 150m to 175?m

I hereby compare the new price to the used market price and realize that something divided by zero. Yet again, they do not jive with each other, but in this case, it seems to relate to when the new model is being discounted due to poor sales and the price adviser and limits are not following it down (as a manufacturer dumping planes should depress the used market pricing as well).

Should have grabbed a screenshot, but oh well.  I shall for the next one.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:30:39 AM by sami »

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Used market pricing limits divide by zero, mark two
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 01:49:22 PM »
Same for A148As

I can buy them new at 15,4M, but when I bought it from a colleague from my alliance, he hade to raise the price to 17,8M...

The "new" pricing seems OK to me(though maybe the dynamics is too quick), but the "used" pricing do not follow.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 07:58:51 PM »
Screenshots!

price advisor says 150m-195m. LOL. Also attached a shot of the current new price for the same spec'ed plane.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 04:09:40 AM »
Same for A148As

I can buy them new at 15,4M, but when I bought it from a colleague from my alliance, he hade to raise the price to 17,8M...

The "new" pricing seems OK to me(though maybe the dynamics is too quick), but the "used" pricing do not follow.

Same problem here. Bought Q400 for alliance member at 21M and have to sell him at 26M  >:(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.