Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about LF  (Read 247 times)

Offline sansa93

• Members
Question about LF
« on: November 09, 2014, 04:29:15 PM »
When ever I create a new route, the load factor remains at 20-30% and slowly goes up over the course of a few months... Is this normal? It even happens when I'm the only one on a route. Marketing seems to help a little bit, but do I really need to spend ~60k (USD) per week on advertising for each route? Most of my routes are profitable, so I'm not looking at a bankruptcy anytime soon, but it nearly sunk me in the beginning.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! I've been playing aws for a while and ended up creating a pretty successful airline in my first game in a beginner world, but once I moved to a more difficult world, I got destroyed... That was back in 2012 or so, but now I'm coming back and want to get better so I don't fail immediately in harder games.

Thanks!

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Question about LF
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 07:11:13 PM »
That's the Route Image(RI)factor. The quicker you raise it(with advertisments), the quicker you fill your planes. Is it worth marketing? IMHO, it depends on the size of the line. If you make a 8000NM line with a A380, you'd better raise the RI quickly. For a Saab2000 linking Glasgow & Belfast, who cares?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.