Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: refueling stop and passengers  (Read 305 times)

Offline Ritchie PT

• Members
refueling stop and passengers
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »

Have my lines starting in this new world game, but I still wonder if we can (or why we can't) make refueling stops get passengers from the airport where we are taking kerosene, like in the real life and airports!

That would be nice for those lines that have some demand where you stop to refill, so I wonder... Is this possible? Can the developer make it possible?

(don't send me a message saying "read this or that" (I searched and no answer to this question!), just try to be clear in your reply! Thanks!!!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: refueling stop and passengers
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 08:42:24 PM »
The manual explains pretty comprehensively about which freedoms of air are a) modelled and b) allowed:

And no, one cannot automatically do a stopover anywhere and pick up passengers there. In EU area after 97 yes, but otherwise no.

Offline Ritchie PT

• Members
Re: refueling stop and passengers
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 09:09:37 PM »
Thanks for your answer, I'm reading it with a lot of attention ! That's more detailed that what I thought (the flying rules, etc) !!! So that makes it almost like the real airlines world !

Nice !!! I'll contact you if (maybe) I can't find an answer to my question!

Best regards !!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.