Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: WillAir looking for a new manager  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: WillAir looking for a new manager
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 02:10:39 AM »
2 million to open the base.

About 200k/route to start with for HQ slots. That's 1 mill/plane at a minimum. Won't even be able to afford to schedule all 19 planes. Going to leave a buffer smaller than 5 million...

Probably should have started with the new base, instead of flying more from KILM. Could have spent 6 mill to buy 2 planes, got ~10 mill in secured loans, had ~25 mill for scheduling, and would likely have spent less time waiting to get back into profitability too.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:13:56 AM by Sanabas »

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 03:54:59 AM »
Slots not quite as bad as expected, as some times of day were a bit cheaper, price didn't increase at all despite buying 37 full sets, and I didn't schedule overnight flights on any plane. 10 EMBs scheduled, 8.5 million spent on slots, 6.5 in the bank. Still can't afford to schedule all 9 Metros. Hopefully will get 7 done, use all my money, and be making profit relatively soon. It's ~2 years before any lease expires, so even if I lose money for 3 months, spend 6 more months climbing back into positive cash, it won't cause a death-spiral due to losing planes because of unrenewed leases.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 05:09:57 AM »
7 planes scheduled, only 2 to go, and a little over 300k in the bank. Day ticked over, and cash climbed to a tick over 500k. So 3 more routes at 168k each for slots, and I have 17.5 planes scheduled, only 1.5 sitting idle. Almost 15 million spent on slots, and left in the bank, I have $17,020, which will go into the red when the midday costs are taken out.

Time to sit back, cross fingers, and wait until RI climbs aand I'm back in profit, and hopefully not have gone too far into the red at that point...

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 01:10:59 PM »
Mondays & Fridays are profitable. Rest of the week, not so much.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 01:18:04 AM »
Took under a month to be back in profit, 2 more weeks and I'm back in positive cash, never even missed a loan payment, RI is still only 13. I definitely started off the wrong way, should have gone straight to new base.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.