Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Increase of Slots  (Read 330 times)

Offline Aus380

• Members
Increase of Slots
« on: October 02, 2014, 01:45:17 PM »
Anyone have any idea how/when new slots are released.  My obsessive compulsive nature means I can't sleep while I don't have a double daily flight with the same flight number and arrival and departure time a on certain route. Lets call it Japanese efficiency!  I check it out every time I am on line but when is the best time to set an alarm and wake up in the middle of the night to snare that allusive slot increase for just one slot on one day of the week at a particular time to allay my OCD......

Online bdnascar3

• Members
Re: Increase of Slots
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 02:03:36 PM »
Conspirercery theorists will tell you that there are high level players that pay money to have a slot drop only when they need slots.  ;D

In reality its purely random.

Offline Aus380

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:29:44 PM »
I am a BIG fan of conspiracy theories, how much do I have to pay and to who do I have my highly overpaid financial controller make out the cashiers cheque to, or do i need to buy a nondescript briefcase and leave it by a park bench somewhere.  Come to think of it in this day and age a brown paper bag full of non sequential bills might just do the trick.  s***, now the feds are tracking everything I do on my computer. I have to get back to the game and re schedule all my flights to non threatening times of day!

On a serious note, any one have a precise time frame? i.e 1/1 or 1/6

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »
No set day or time...otherwise you would have everyone hanging around to grab slots like the fat kid onto a cupcake

Offline Aus380

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:39:26 PM »
Mmmmmm cupcakes

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.