Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sudden Increase in Daily Payroll Deduction???  (Read 264 times)

Offline Obi-Gun Smokenobi

• Members
Sudden Increase in Daily Payroll Deduction???
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:41:36 PM »
My weekly/daily payroll deduction has just increased from @ $164,000/wk to @ $178,000/wk.  Where once it was being calculated based on 52 weeks in a year, it seems to now be calculating at 48 weeks in a year.  As a small operator, that's an ouchie.  What gives?

Online schro

• Members
Re: Sudden Increase in Daily Payroll Deduction???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »
My weekly/daily payroll deduction has just increased from @ $164,000/wk to @ $178,000/wk.  Where once it was being calculated based on 52 weeks in a year, it seems to now be calculating at 48 weeks in a year.  As a small operator, that's an ouchie.  What gives?

Payroll costs are priced on a monthly basis and then divided by zero from there. Lease costs are the same way. Since February has the least number of days in it, the monthly costs are spread out across fewer days, leading to an apparent increase in cost when nothing really changed other than the number of days in the month.

Offline Obi-Gun Smokenobi

• Members
Re: Sudden Increase in Daily Payroll Deduction???
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »
Thanks, schro.   I've been calculating based on monthly payroll divided by (52 weeks/12months).   

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.