Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Staff training  (Read 482 times)

Packu

• Former member
Staff training
« on: August 03, 2014, 02:28:28 AM »
My Staff training are incrising a lot, can anybody explain me how can i stop this? or are this complitly related to the number of employes and i can not do anything?

many thanks in advance

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Staff training
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 05:58:27 AM »
Staff training along with all other aspects of the staff costs structure in AWS are all a part of the matrix of formulae behind this game and is set-up by game administration (Sami)

There is no way to reduce the actual costs associated with Staff Training as it is dependant on the number of staff that you have, You can reduce staff numbers below 100% if you wish, but that has its own issues e.g. increase in cancelled flights due to strikes, etc, etc

So you just need to accept the costs will get higher as your airline grows.

Packu

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
It makes all the sense! I just wanto to confirm, many thanks!

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
It does also depend on the number of different fleet types you have. As you introduce a new type there will be a surge in staff training which will then fall back, but not to the original level. In Fleet Commonality the crew training figures can be seen in detail. We know they're proportionally high for a small fleet, but last time I checked in detail they were also higher while the fleet was new.

I think also if you're re-training a lot of pilots to different sized aircraft it appears in that figure, but I guess you'd know if you'd been doing that.

Packu

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 12:28:21 AM »
many many thanks m8s :D

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 04:16:30 AM »
Be sure to adjust your prices once or twice a year to keep up with costs. They will also rise over time from inflation.

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 08:59:30 AM »
Standard prices can also drop due to deflation etc. - be aware of that, especially in Q1 and Q2.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.