Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: observation  (Read 308 times)

Offline jjj

• Members
observation
« on: July 28, 2014, 07:15:06 AM »
It is my observation that airlines operating international flights always make more money.... is it right??

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: observation
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »
No.

Offline jjj

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 11:33:40 AM »
reason i feel such is because after some time , there is no room for expansion for domestic careers.also salary amount is greater for domestic careers

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 11:47:14 AM »
No.

You are limited on international flights through demand, too. Salary is usually higher for international carriers because they need very large pilots and way higher numbers of flight attendants.

At the end of the day a domestic airline out of Atlanta has the same possibilities than a longrange airline out of Hong Kong for example.

Offline jjj

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 12:01:46 PM »
i am bsed out of atlanta only... i feel people having base in heathrow have more opportunities compared to competition they face.... my airline is at number 3 in beginers world... but i don't have any scope of expansion.. :(

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 01:15:10 PM »
LHR airlines are well off because of the premium demand.

In reality, the shorter the distance you can fly the better your chances of turning a profit as the marginal income of flying longer won't offset your increased fuel prices.  That's why you don't see 10,000nm routes in AWS (or IRL)--they are difficult to fly profitably.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.