Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Not motivated staff  (Read 352 times)

Offline mk1981

• Members
Not motivated staff
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:22:08 PM »
Hi all,

maybe somebody can give me a short support. Unfortunatelly I fired a bigger amount of personnel because some routes where removed.
Now I have the problem that the morale is only 12 and do not increase, even everything is set to automatic.

What can I do?

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: Not motivated staff
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 03:27:43 AM »
Raise their salaries!

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 03:44:42 AM »
Raising salaries is not a real help.

You must wait for morale to raise, however, best is not to fire huge chunks of personal at once to avoid that.

DHMV

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
So what is real factor that cause delay and cancellation due to unmotivated staff. I thought it was just too high morale like 99-100 but it's seem like too low morale like minus xx will cause unmotivated staff too?. This just happen to my airline. Some staff group's morale reach 100 and unmotivated occurred then I fire some little amount of staffs from one of three base . Then their morale drop to 60-80 but the unmotivated staff still going on like nothing happen. Then I fire the whole base and rehire. The morale drop to -60 and unmotivated staff rise up causing heavily delay and cancellation.

So what are the cause of unmotivated staffs and how to stop it? or closing the airline is the only option?  :'(

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 11:31:03 AM »
Why should a high morale and therefor happy workers should cause unmotivated staff?

Just make sure you pay your guys what they want. If you don't want to micromanage that, check the auto-staff-salary button in the airline's setting page.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.