Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Randomly Plummeting LFs  (Read 472 times)

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
Randomly Plummeting LFs
« on: April 22, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »
Two days ago I had money in the bank and everything was running smoothly then I logged in last night to find LFs had dropped into the low 40's and I had BK warnings with a $3 million debt. CI and morale has been stable, there's no new competition and no historical events that I am aware of. Delays and cancellations are average. Yet somehow my revenue dropped by around half a million dollars and took my profits with it. Things seem to be improving now but only slightly. I'm looking at parking planes again like I did during the fuel crisis for lack of options.

I just can't quite put my finger on it. I have about a half a dozen planes with less than ideal routes and another that's taking losses while RI builds up but I don't think that's enough to explain taking a loss of $292,000 in week 24 and $430,000 in week 25. I reset my prices and got revenue back over $2 million where it needs to be but as I said just barely. With fuel prices going down to their lowest levels in quite some time I really don't understand what the trouble is.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Randomly Plummeting LFs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
Stacked C- and/or D-checks that took your aircraft out of service?

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 06:44:57 PM »
Those do seem to come in bunches but it hasn't really been an issue before, I've been flying basically the same fleet for a while now. I only count four C Checks in the last month with over 50 birds in the air.

Offline MagicsAvon

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
Do you have flights to or from Italy? If that is the case you might have experienced a global event that happened yesterday that  had a heavy impact on pax-numbers on Italian destinations. Just some idea...

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
It's a catch 22, reduce the fleet, sack some people, crash your airlines index, go bust even faster. Adding new/used a/c one at a time and getting them established is the right way, but I get too impatient too.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.