Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Advice :)  (Read 505 times)

SonnyZideUp

• Former member
Advice :)
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:55:29 AM »
What should I change so I can make some money? Managed to get almost 100% LF on both Routes, but still I go short 200k every month :)

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Advice :)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:18:13 PM »
If you get 100% LF you can slowly raise the ticket prices.

Offline martinfoss

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 06:23:51 PM »
I see that you are only flying two routes with two aircrafts, one route per aircraft. You should keep your planes flying for the most of the day to earn more money. At least three round trips per plane per day should be possible, depending on the length of the routes.

Two planes of two different aircraft types also costs more money. Check out "Fleet Commonilaty" under the aircraft menu to see what the two different types are costing you.

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:20 PM »
I cover the local airports with small planes doing max 150nm. That gives me a steady income. Adding a 30pax usually comes with better range but still limited by no loo to about 2hrs. If it's got Cabin Staff then it's got a loo seems to be the way it works. That bigger plane needs to be established and with 70% profit on the flights before you start adding more of them. Push your luck too hard and a downturn will take you out of the game.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.