Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: hair splitting minor gripe  (Read 932 times)

Offline saetta

• Members
hair splitting minor gripe
« on: March 31, 2014, 04:27:46 AM »
Hey guys I know you might think this is silly, but appearances are everything. Our game aircraft pictures are below par, the Convair 340 is actually 580..wrong picture Sami. And there more errors that I can find if asked. It's a GREAT game, but some details eventually should be looked at. AC pictures in general, are not the best and do not justify the excellence of this game.
If nobody cares thats cool...but being an aviation enthusiast.. I know there are much better pictures out there to represent the AC we are "playing" with.

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: hair splitting minor gripe
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 04:51:56 AM »
Hey guys I know you might think this is silly, but appearances are everything. Our game aircraft pictures are below par, the Convair 340 is actually 580..wrong picture Sami. And there more errors that I can find if asked. It's a GREAT game, but some details eventually should be looked at. AC pictures in general, are not the best and do not justify the excellence of this game.
If nobody cares thats cool...but being an aviation enthusiast.. I know there are much better pictures out there to represent the AC we are "playing" with.

sami has always welcome new and better picture, being an aviation enthusiast, can you send him 'better' pictures?

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 05:14:25 AM »
Don't forget you must own the copyright and give it to sami and delete everything that could identify the original airline.

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 07:51:46 AM »
Hey guys with due respect "it's not my job"

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 07:56:49 AM »
I guess Airway Sim does not own a picture with deleted markings of a CV 340, but has one of the 580, which is not even offered in the game, and chose use it for the 340.

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 11:00:06 AM »
Its an ugly piece of metal anyway. Who cares

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 03:19:22 PM »
King Kong...That's your opinion dude...and you know what they say about opinions..they are like...everyone  has one !!!!

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »
Most forum threads have an ... too.

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »

There are many inaccuracies with this game which has been a long accepted fact the AWS world can't represent reality letter to letter; and a picture is the first thing you notice?

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »
King Kong...That's your opinion dude...and you know what they say about opinions..they are like...everyone  has one !!!!

If you wish to get personal with me then I prefer you send me a PM instead!

Offline xyeahtony

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 05:24:42 PM »
nevermind that a CV-580 is a converted version of a CV-340 so they are essentially the same airframe with minor differences.

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 05:40:15 PM »
Nothing personal King Kong, just my opinion vs your opinion !!!

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
Geez Curse I thought you had the monopoly in that category !!!

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 07:34:38 PM »
Very minor differences...like 2 engines out of 2 ! and abt 20% speed increase.. 

• Members
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
I have monopolies in all categories. I'm like the CIA and drone everything in my way away.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.