Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why did Tu114 receive only few orders?  (Read 381 times)

Offline Peanutoil

• Members
Why did Tu114 receive only few orders?
« on: March 15, 2014, 01:34:20 AM »
 ??? I have joined the game for several game months and finally get time to look into the order backlog. It surprised me that the airlines in the game is really wealthy. Most of them managed to order new planes for their future expansion. No matter on new model such as B707, DC8, and also planes with shorter range such as Caravelle and Trident; or those older model such as connie, cv440, and F.27. When i look through the whole list i could see the reason behind most of the numbers. The only one disappointed me is Tu114.
Tu114 is a fast turbo prop with big capacity, reasonable fuel burn and acceptable range. Also, the waiting time is short compared with other long haul planes. Of course I know the maintenance and production could have make players turn tupolev down, but I don't think it is more than its advantage.

Maybe there something i don't know. Anyone tell me why?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Why did Tu114 receive only few orders?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 07:35:15 AM »
The main reason for its unpopularity is due to the very slow production rate, meaning that you may have to stay at 4 fleets for an extended period of time which then makes it a very expensive option.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.