Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Opportunity for Good Start-Up in Full Game World  (Read 395 times)

Offline JJP

• Members
Opportunity for Good Start-Up in Full Game World
« on: March 12, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »
Hello All,

I'm probably asking for trouble posting this, but I thought this would be a great opportunity for those of you who want a good try at a full game world. 

I am currently based at Tel-Aviv in Game World #1.  I am a monopoly airline currently but intend to leave soon (3 weeks real time).  I would be willing to close any routes you wish to open if you would like to base there.  As you open routes, I will close mine.  Most of my routes are monopoly routes, so this will be a grand opportunity to establish yourself as a major airline. 

Also, I would be willing to supply your airline with brand new 737-400s at extremely low prices.  This is a GREAT opportunity for you.

Tel-Aviv in that game world has a LOT of demand and could easily support 2 or 3 airlines if all of you decide not to heavily compete with one another, but that is up to you.  Please note that if you operate out of Tel-Aviv, you cannot open hubs in any other country (i.e. Tel-Aviv will be your only hub).

PM me if you would like to take on this opportunity.

Good luck!

JJP, CEO Avalon Airways

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.