Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Seat type impact on LF?  (Read 530 times)

Offline pndsc

• Members
Seat type impact on LF?
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:21:26 AM »
Hi guys.

Do I remember right that you can use the tiny economy seats on flights up to about two hours long before they start to adversely affect LF? Or should I just bite the bullet and reconfig a bunch of my a/c to standard economy seats?

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Seat type impact on LF?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:20 AM »

I'm no follower of HD seating at all but it works under several circumstances decent/well:
1) Short flying time. I don't want to say it's exactly 2 hours.
2) No competition at all. Flying time where pax accept props increases massively.
3) Extremely big route/not fully served. Like 2).

Before I'd reconfigurate my whole aircraft fleet I would start with a single aircraft and see if things change.

Offline 11Air

• Members
Re: Seat type impact on LF?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:34 PM »
Reducing the number of seats increases the range of the aircraft, but that's useless unless you make the seating more attractive for longer flights. Not much point on aircraft without Cabin Staff (which means there is a toilet) but a technical Stop can get you round that one as a short term measure.
The difficult bit is that even buying new aircraft still costs you to configure the seating the way you want it. I can understand re-configuring used aircraft, but not new aircraft.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:16:31 AM by 11Air »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.