Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Reconfiguring ac  (Read 442 times)

Offline saetta

• Members
Reconfiguring ac
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:04:35 AM »
I am having a hard time reconfiguring seats. I have gone thru the steps a few times, and it does not take 9 -12 seats on a Britannia for ex; either 36 or nothing, at least that's the way I interpret it. Came someone help me with the proper set up steps.. or direct to the instruction.I don't want to change an entire AC , just small portions of it

Offline The Great Santini

• Members
    • My Banner
Re: Reconfiguring ac
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
What model are you trying to reconfigure and how many seats do you want to allocate for each class??

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:09:38 AM »
for now the britannia 302 12 seats in bus class and in the future some dc 6 b's

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 04:19:12 AM »
I am unsure how you are trying to config the aircraft so my response is a bit general

- You can not do a part reconfiguration e.g. if you increase C class you must decrease Y class, therefore any reconfiguration will be a full reconfiguration
- The Bristol (320 at least) has Standard C class in multiples of 5 so you have to allocate 5.10.15. etc ... I assume this is to do with the width of plane and width of seats and has to be added as rows of C class (but I am not an airline / aircraft person)
- There seems to be very little $$ advantage in using anything above Standard seating in any class
- HD seating to Standard seating does seem to have an advantage in $$
- Ensure that you have a F class demand if you are going to include F class in your configurations (domestic routes in general have very little if any F Class...there are exceptions)
- C & F class demand in general can not be created just by supplying seat availability (if it does it is very marginal so safe bet to supply to actual demand

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 04:25:02 AM »
for now the britannia 302 12 seats in bus class and in the future some dc 6 b's

If you are trying to do 12 seats in Business then you are trying to do Premium or Luxury Business......in my opinion don't bother as it really is no benefit to $$ (very very marginal) for the additional cost and resultant loss of space for Standard Y class seats (overall less seats per plane)

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
I leased a dc6  with 4 bc seats and i fly it mostly domestic on long routes and its full all the time. I will try 10 on the britannia on european routes and see what happens. Thanks for your help

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.