Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] "Whole world" as default...  (Read 626 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
[-] "Whole world" as default...
« on: February 24, 2014, 09:06:07 PM »
set "Whole world" as default wherever you can... I don't like selecting it every time
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:18:56 PM by sami »

BD

• Former member
Re: set "Whole world" as default...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 01:35:06 AM »
set "Whole world" as default wherever you can... I don't like selecting it every time
Actually, might be better for AWS to "remember" one's last selection and default to that.  That flexibility might fit many players' preferences.  For instance, as a player with an airline in North America, it is nice to default to the home continent and not so much to the Whole World.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 03:11:33 AM »
I agree it would be helpful--also to remember the last base airport.  Could be easily done with a cookie.  If you are based on the edge of a continent, mainly those in Europe/Africa/Asia like Greece/Egypt/Turkey then you are always changing it.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »
I agree it would be helpful--also to remember the last base airport.  Could be easily done with a cookie.  If you are based on the edge of a continent, mainly those in Europe/Africa/Asia like Greece/Egypt/Turkey then you are always changing it.
Very true...I was based in Athens and was constantly flipping to "World".

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 11:11:35 PM »

BD

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 10:28:09 PM »
Already a feature request: http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,48470.0.html
I see I responded in that one...Perhaps very early onset of old age forgetfulness?  :laugh:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.