Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] DC-9 variants  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: DC-9 variants
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 09:31:07 AM »
One of the things on my list to do. But christmas/newyear time has been very busy for me and haven't been able to focus on aws at all, so I've fallen a bit behind on my own schedule...

Offline TimmyTopper

• Members
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2015, 12:16:53 AM »
One of the things on my list to do. But christmas/newyear time has been very busy for me and haven't been able to focus on aws at all, so I've fallen a bit behind on my own schedule...

Good to know its in the works, thanks alot

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 08:50:53 PM »
The DC-9 with all possible variants is quite a mess.. But here's what's updated (not much):

- DC-9-10; max pax capacity (86->90), cabin crew (3->2), rwy requirement (higher)

- DC-9-15; cabin crew (3->2), rwy requirement (higher), added 'Extra fuel tanks' weight variant (+range, -cargo space)

- DC-9-15F; new model (cargo)

- DC-9-20; renamed as -21, cabin crew (3->2), rwy requirement (lower)

- DC-9-30; renamed as -31, launch/certification dates, rwy requirement (higher), max pax capacity (119->115), weight data adjusted

- DC-9-32; added new model, same as -31 but with different weights and engine options (with hushkit options)

- DC-9-33F; added new model, same as -31 but with different weights and engine options (with hushkit options), cargo only

- DC-9-34; added new model, same as -31 but with different weights and engine options (with hushkit options)

- DC-9-40; renamed as -41, launch/certification dates, max pax capacity (128->125), rwy requirement (higher), added 'Extra fuel tanks' weight variant (+range, -cargo space), changed engines so that JT8D-11 and -15 variants are not introduced right at the launch

- DC-9-50; renamed as -51, rwy requirement (higher), added 'Extra fuel tanks' weight variant (+range, -cargo space), changed engines so that JT8D-17 variant is not introduced right at the launch

Most of the data was correct already (actually pretty much all data for the basic models).. Apart from the missing extra range variants.

DC-9-10 data is not implemented into running GW1 since model was already introduced. Other models will be added there soon.

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: [ok] DC-9 variants
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 11:55:30 PM »
So, the biggest question is does the 2200nm range variant make an appearance?

Thanks for the update, Sami!

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.