Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Ingame Passenger demand doesn't reflect HQ-airport selection datasheet  (Read 565 times)

Marshal73

• Former member
Hi!

Something I don't understand, maybe you can explain it to me:
When joining a new game, I am asked for the HQ. I found an airport with pretty much uncovered passenger demand (KSJT: more than 13 airports with a passenger demand greater than 90 and a coverage of 0%). So I decided to settle down at this airport.
But when planning new routes, there is no demand reflecting the initial situation (HQ-airport selection datasheet). In a distance of 1200 km there is no remarkable demand of passengers, only 35-45 per day.
I haven't found a hidden source of prosperity but a stagnated parcel of mud.

What did I misunderstand?

Thanks folks!

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Ingame Passenger demand doesn't reflect HQ-airport selection datasheet
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:58:16 PM »
What 90 airports had a demand around 90 ? Where were they situated ? Maybe all outside the 1200 nm - mark ?

Marshal73

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 03:58:30 PM »
Hi folks!

I made everything wrong, made the wrong decisions. No I am out of money and cannot supply airports which are more than 1200NM away. Yes there they are: 1300NM, 1400NM...

Sorry for the confusion. Shame on me!!

Thanks Mark!

Greetings!

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
You should look for a larger airport anyhow next time. What you describe can fill 6 aircraft or so, and then you are done.

Offline 11Air

• Members
it's probably too late now but use re-fuelling (Technical Stop)s to reach those rich airports. Not sure it works but there some developments to allow the intermediate airport to take a portion of the whole route load if demand is there AND PRICING IS RIGHT.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.