Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Information about when you exactly can get another used aircraft  (Read 566 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Information about when you exactly can get another used aircraft
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:53:18 PM »
I usually pay lots of money for staff.

However, none of this dudes - neither the manager nor the cabin crew - can exactly tell me when I can go back to the used market and be allowed to get some more aircraft.

This information should be displayed in the used market display directly, for example like this:

I'm aware of the fact this can be done manually. But why would we have to click six times to a completely different menu, do manual math and then go back? ;)

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Re: Information about when you exactly can get another used aircraft
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »
I would like to +1 this. My whole fleet is coming from the UM at the moment and it can be very annoying to manually work it out, especially if I can't remember exactly when I took my last plane; so much so that I usually don't bother (and thus might not take delivery of maximum planes possible per day).
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Pukeko

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »
Well Im paying my CEO top dollar and I still have to log on daily and do his, as well as the work of route strategy department all myself!

Offline helliviknow

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 03:59:05 AM »
+1. This would be so useful, especially to beginners. I remember when I started the used market and more specifically when I could and couldn't buy planes being extremely confusing. This would really help that.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.